This professional airbrush air compressor kit set is widely used in model making, cake decorating, tattoos, nail art, etc. Perfect for artwork, nail art beauty, body art, design painting, model painting, cake decoration, craft, models, and fine art such as car painting illustration, textile, and t-shirt painting.
- Include a portable air compressor, air hose, dual-action gravity feed airbrush, mini air filter, a holder, nozzle spanner, and dropper.
- Pro dual-action gravity feed airbrush kit for hobby paint craft.
- Airbrush for model making, cake decorations, outline camouflage, tattoos, nail art, etc.
- Quite and durable mini air compressor, portable, lightweight, and easy to carry around.
- Save much more time than handmade drawing and excellent for your spray painting business.
- Double action trigger design saves raw materials and durable.
- Widely used by general model enthusiasts.
- 360° airbrush holder for your convenient use of the airbrush.
- Color: White/Black
- Material: Aluminum + Copper + Rubber + Nylon + Plastic
- Input: 100-250V, 50/60Hz, 0.6A Max
- Output: 12V, 1.6A
- Air Output Per Min: 10Lpm
- Plug Type: EU plug/US plug/UK/AU plug
- Max Pressure: 25psi
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.3mm / 0.011
- Fluid Cup Capacity: 7cc / 0.43cu in
- The diameter of Hose: 1/8"
- Air Hose Length: 1.8m / 5.9ft
- Air Compressor Size: 11.5 * 11 * 5.7cm / 4.5 * 4.3 * 2.2in
- Airbrush Size: 14.7 * 2.8 * 8.5cm / 5.8 * 1.1 * 3.3in
- 1 * Dual-Action 0.3mm Airbrush
- 1 * Dropper
- 1 * Mini Wrench
- 1 * Black Airbrush Holder
- 1 * Air Compressor
- 1 * Case for Airbrush Kit
- 1 * Instruction Manual for Air Compressor
- 1 * Mini Air Filter
- 1 * Air Hose
- 1 * AC Transformer
- 1 * Airbrush Needle Tool (Only NT-19-2 / NT-19-5 include)
- 5 * Air Brush Cleaning Needle (Only NT-19B-2 / NT-19B-5 include)
- 5 * Brush (Only NT-19-2 / NT-19-5 include)
- 1 * Adjustable Fast Joint (Only NT-19-5 include)
- 1 * 0.3mm nozzle and needle (Only NT-19-5 include)
- 1 * 0.5mm nozzle and needle (Only NT-19-5 include)
Q: Why the nozzle broke? How to solve it?
A: Don't use the wrench in the box to tighten the nozzle; the nozzle will be broken! If you're a new user, The nozzle can only be tightened by hand. Never use the wrench in the box to tighten the nozzle! The wrench is only used for disassembly. If you're a skilled user, we also suggest that you tightened the nozzle by hand.