What is Diamond Painting?
Diamond painting is a process of creating your own shimmering masterpiece using a process similar to paint by numbers. Your chosen piece of art is color-coded into sections on a high-quality sticky canvas. You then will apply the diamonds using the provided stylus to create a glistening masterpiece.
The difference in sizes is really all about the amount of detail in the finished product and the length of time to finish it. We recommend beginners try a small size, but we recommend larger sizes for more detail and satisfying results. Larger sizes will always have a more detailed finished product.
- Image: Last Supper
- Diamond Shape: Round
- Frame: No
- Applicable space: Bedroom & Living room
- Fabric type: Canvas
- Diamond type: Rubik Round Diamond
- Tools: Tweezers, Pick-Up Tools, Resin diamonds, Printed canvas
- Canvas size: 104 X 50cm, 174 X 75cm
- Picture size: 96 X 42cm, 162 X 66cm